Not applicable

SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Hi,
I'm trying to use the function SetElementProperty in data mapper (Talend MDM Platform 6.1.1).
But it fails with error:
Overall: Fatal
1: Fatal - An unexpected exception occurred. (306)
  Exception: com.oaklandsw.util.ImpossibleException: Thread XQuery code gen on undefined func: SetElementProperty
at com.oaklandsw.util.Util.impossible(Util.java:170)
at com.oaklandsw.util.Util.impossible(Util.java:213)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.xquery.XQueryCodeGenGenFunc.generateText(XQueryCodeGenGenFunc.java:429)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenGenExprImpl.generateExprText(CodeGenGenExprImpl.java:506)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenGenExprImpl.generateText(CodeGenGenExprImpl.java:171)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.xquery.XQueryCodeGenMapElemNodeImpl.generateSubclass(XQueryCodeGenMapElemNodeImpl.java:110)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.generate(CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.java:89)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.generateChildren(CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.java:111)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.generate(CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.java:91)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.AbstractAdaptorImpl.callCodeGenGenerate(AbstractAdaptorImpl.java:79)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.AbstractAdaptorImpl.generate(AbstractAdaptorImpl.java:105)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.xquery.XQueryAdaptorImpl.compile(XQueryAdaptorImpl.java:87)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.StandardMapRuntimeImpl.compile(StandardMapRuntimeImpl.java:162)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.StandardMapRuntimeImpl.runSubclass(StandardMapRuntimeImpl.java:232)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.MapRuntimeImpl$1.run(MapRuntimeImpl.java:401)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.RuntimeEngineImpl.runSansEditor(RuntimeEngineImpl.java:1132)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.MapRuntimeImpl.runMap(MapRuntimeImpl.java:392)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.MapOrStructRuntimeImpl.run(MapOrStructRuntimeImpl.java:805)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.editor.AbstractEditorContributor$6.run(AbstractEditorContributor.java:865)
at com.oaklandsw.gui.AppEditorImpl$22.run(AppEditorImpl.java:2408)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

2: Info - Executing map. (328)
  Map: /EAI/Maps/TEST/TEST_CSV_2_CSV  Properties: {}

I assigned this expression in the util tab of my loop element to limit the number of loop to 1:
SetElementProperty(,in$/Root/LINE,Constant(,))
Does anybody use this function properly ? If yes, is there Something wrong with my use case ?
Here are map, structure and test file: EAI.zip
Regards.
Eric
2 REPLIES

Re: SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Hi talend.armor,
Have you already reported a ticket on Talend Support Portal for your Talend MDM Platform 6.1.1 product? In this way, we can give  you  a remote assistance on your issue through support cycle with priority.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Not applicable

Re: SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Hi Sabrina,
Yes, I opened a case.
Regards.
Eric