SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Not applicable

SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Hi,
I'm trying to use the function SetElementProperty in data mapper (Talend MDM Platform 6.1.1).
But it fails with error:
Overall: Fatal
1: Fatal - An unexpected exception occurred. (306)
  Exception: com.oaklandsw.util.ImpossibleException: Thread XQuery code gen on undefined func: SetElementProperty
at com.oaklandsw.util.Util.impossible(Util.java:170)
at com.oaklandsw.util.Util.impossible(Util.java:213)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.xquery.XQueryCodeGenGenFunc.generateText(XQueryCodeGenGenFunc.java:429)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenGenExprImpl.generateExprText(CodeGenGenExprImpl.java:506)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenGenExprImpl.generateText(CodeGenGenExprImpl.java:171)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.xquery.XQueryCodeGenMapElemNodeImpl.generateSubclass(XQueryCodeGenMapElemNodeImpl.java:110)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.generate(CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.java:89)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.generateChildren(CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.java:111)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.codegen.CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.generate(CodeGenBaseNodeImpl.java:91)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.AbstractAdaptorImpl.callCodeGenGenerate(AbstractAdaptorImpl.java:79)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.AbstractAdaptorImpl.generate(AbstractAdaptorImpl.java:105)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.xquery.XQueryAdaptorImpl.compile(XQueryAdaptorImpl.java:87)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.StandardMapRuntimeImpl.compile(StandardMapRuntimeImpl.java:162)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.StandardMapRuntimeImpl.runSubclass(StandardMapRuntimeImpl.java:232)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.MapRuntimeImpl$1.run(MapRuntimeImpl.java:401)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.RuntimeEngineImpl.runSansEditor(RuntimeEngineImpl.java:1132)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.MapRuntimeImpl.runMap(MapRuntimeImpl.java:392)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.runtime.MapOrStructRuntimeImpl.run(MapOrStructRuntimeImpl.java:805)
at com.oaklandsw.transform.editor.AbstractEditorContributor$6.run(AbstractEditorContributor.java:865)
at com.oaklandsw.gui.AppEditorImpl$22.run(AppEditorImpl.java:2408)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

2: Info - Executing map. (328)
  Map: /EAI/Maps/TEST/TEST_CSV_2_CSV  Properties: {}

I assigned this expression in the util tab of my loop element to limit the number of loop to 1:
SetElementProperty(,in$/Root/LINE,Constant(,))
Does anybody use this function properly ? If yes, is there Something wrong with my use case ?
Here are map, structure and test file: EAI.zip
Regards.
Eric

Re: SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Hi talend.armor,
Have you already reported a ticket on Talend Support Portal for your Talend MDM Platform 6.1.1 product? In this way, we can give  you  a remote assistance on your issue through support cycle with priority.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Not applicable

Re: SetElementProperty function in Data Mapper

Hi Sabrina,
Yes, I opened a case.
Regards.
Eric