Sequelink JDBC Driver - Filemaker Pro 7

One Star

Sequelink JDBC Driver - Filemaker Pro 7

Hello,
I need some help on the following :
I need to connect to a Filemaker Pro 7 database.
I succeded using Sequelink ODBC driver.
Now I need to use the Sequelink JDBC driver, but I can't figure how to configure it.
I added the drivers in my classpath : Set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;C:\Program Files\Java\jdbc_fmp\driver\lib/sljc.jar
I tried with a Database Connection but I can't find my driver in the DB type and if I try to force the Sequelink driver I get the folowing error : No suitable driver found for jdbc:sequelink://localhost:2399;databaseName=ArticlePDV
I tried with a tJDBCInput but I get the following error : Database connection is failed in Built-In mode.
Must specify port after ':' in connection string

See screen copies.
Thanks in advence for your help,
Olivier.
Community Manager

Re: Sequelink JDBC Driver - Filemaker Pro 7

Hi
Which version of TOS did you use?
I tried with a Database Connection but I can't find my driver in the DB type and if I try to force the Sequelink driver I get the folowing error : No suitable driver found for jdbc:sequelink://localhost:2399;databaseName=ArticlePDV

There is not a DB type for Filemaker Pro 7 database, so, it can't be successful in this way.
Best regards

shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hello,
TOS version is 2.2.3.r7292.
Best regards,
Olivier.
One Star

where Can I find slje.jar??
One Star

Hi
Which version of TOS did you use?

There is not a DB type for Filemaker Pro 7 database, so, it can't be successful in this way.
Best regards

shong

I've fiexed this problem with using serverDataSource instead of databaseName.
With "jdbc:sequelink://localhost:2399;serverDataSource=BUILDAQ_DATA" it works fine.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads