One Star

Sequelink JDBC Driver - Filemaker Pro 7

Hello,
I need some help on the following :
I need to connect to a Filemaker Pro 7 database.
I succeded using Sequelink ODBC driver.
Now I need to use the Sequelink JDBC driver, but I can't figure how to configure it.
I added the drivers in my classpath : Set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;C:\Program Files\Java\jdbc_fmp\driver\lib/sljc.jar
I tried with a Database Connection but I can't find my driver in the DB type and if I try to force the Sequelink driver I get the folowing error : No suitable driver found for jdbc:sequelink://localhost:2399;databaseName=ArticlePDV
I tried with a tJDBCInput but I get the following error : Database connection is failed in Built-In mode.
Must specify port after ':' in connection string

See screen copies.
Thanks in advence for your help,
Olivier.
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Sequelink JDBC Driver - Filemaker Pro 7

Hi
Which version of TOS did you use?
I tried with a Database Connection but I can't find my driver in the DB type and if I try to force the Sequelink driver I get the folowing error : No suitable driver found for jdbc:sequelink://localhost:2399;databaseName=ArticlePDV

There is not a DB type for Filemaker Pro 7 database, so, it can't be successful in this way.
Best regards

shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hello,
TOS version is 2.2.3.r7292.
Best regards,
Olivier.
One Star

where Can I find slje.jar??
One Star

Hi
Which version of TOS did you use?

There is not a DB type for Filemaker Pro 7 database, so, it can't be successful in this way.
Best regards

shong

I've fiexed this problem with using serverDataSource instead of databaseName.
With "jdbc:sequelink://localhost:2399;serverDataSource=BUILDAQ_DATA" it works fine.