Six Stars

Separate and iterate rows content

Hi,

I have an array saved at tHashInput_2, I have different rows, each one is an element from the array.

I am saving the content of the rows using context variables with tJavaRow. The problem is that I am sending two rows at the same time to txmlmap. What I would like to do is creating a loop that could store the content from the row1 to the context variables, execute the program and then execute again the program with the data from row2.

1.JPG

To make it more clear, tHashInput_2 should send just the first row to tXMLMAP, save the information and execute the rest of the job. Once the job is executed, send the second row(array[1]) and execute the job again

2.JPG

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Separate and iterate rows content

Hi,

If I understand your question, you need to iterate over the content of the tHashInput.

So, just add a tFlowToIterate after tHashInput_2, by default it will create a global variable for each field, then using a tJavaXxxx component you can populate your context variables with these global, or use the global instead of context variables in the following components.

Hope this helps.

TRF
1 REPLY
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Separate and iterate rows content

Hi,

If I understand your question, you need to iterate over the content of the tHashInput.

So, just add a tFlowToIterate after tHashInput_2, by default it will create a global variable for each field, then using a tJavaXxxx component you can populate your context variables with these global, or use the global instead of context variables in the following components.

Hope this helps.

TRF