Sending and receiving data to and fro from a html webpage

Six Stars

Sending and receiving data to and fro from a html webpage

Hello,

I have a html webpage that is currently loading data when reading some json input. However, I really need to know how I can send a json document from Talend to the webpage, where the javaScript code of the html webpage can process it and provide my visualizations accordingly? Also, please tell me how I can run a talend job whenever I refresh the webpage?

To provide a summary of the application, the application is an html web application in the form of a dashboard coded using d3.js, dc.js, and some other visualization and scripting javaScript libraries. The web application must read in a json document, parse the json and provide the according charts and visualizations for my dashboard. Now whenever, I refresh the webpage, it should run the talend job to pull the data from the Oracle db, convert the data into json format, store it in the form of a document, and push this document back to my web application which will then process it using its javaScript and create the according visualizations. Please tell me how I can do mainly the two questions described above as soon as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Sending and receiving data to and fro from a html webpage

Hello,

You could use tRestClient to send json via a REST request on talend.

Please refer to this component reference about:https://help.talend.com/reader/mN51eDX~YKDNvIYUXAJtng/N~NWkWGLw7eF_KG~mUGFUQ

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now

Self-service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud

Move from On-Premises to the Cloud by following the advice of experts

Read Now