Six Stars

Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

I'm getting en error telling me that I've already sent a response when I have multiple records in my output. Can someone help me understand what I need to do in order to respond with all records at once?

Starting job JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation at 11:29 07/11/2017. [statistics] connecting to socket on port 3653 [statistics] connected web service [endpoint: http://localhost:8090/services/JobInfoService] published Exception in component tESBProviderResponse_1 java.lang.RuntimeException: Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation$ESBProviderCallbackTalendJobWrapper_tESBProviderRequest_1.doSendResponse(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:738) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation$ESBProviderCallbackTalendJobWrapper_tESBProviderRequest_1.sendResponse(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:747) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.tESBProviderRequest_1_LoopProcess(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:5615) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.runJobInTOS(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:6168) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.main(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:6002)

Job OverviewJob OverviewtXMLMaptXMLMapSoapUI CallSoapUI CallJob Overview ErrorJob Overview Error

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

I was able to resolve this by setting the "All in one" property of the tXMLMap response to true. all-in-one.png

2 REPLIES
Six Stars

Re: Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

I was able to resolve this by setting the "All in one" property of the tXMLMap response to true. all-in-one.png

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been fixed by yourself.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.