Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

Six Stars

Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

I'm getting en error telling me that I've already sent a response when I have multiple records in my output. Can someone help me understand what I need to do in order to respond with all records at once?

Starting job JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation at 11:29 07/11/2017. [statistics] connecting to socket on port 3653 [statistics] connected web service [endpoint: http://localhost:8090/services/JobInfoService] published Exception in component tESBProviderResponse_1 java.lang.RuntimeException: Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation$ESBProviderCallbackTalendJobWrapper_tESBProviderRequest_1.doSendResponse(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:738) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation$ESBProviderCallbackTalendJobWrapper_tESBProviderRequest_1.sendResponse(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:747) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.tESBProviderRequest_1_LoopProcess(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:5615) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.runJobInTOS(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:6168) at sandbox.jobinfoserviceporttype_jobinfoserviceoperation_0_1.JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.main(JobInfoServicePortType_JobInfoServiceOperation.java:6002)

job-overview.pngJob Overviewjob-mapping.pngtXMLMapsoap-ui.pngSoapUI Calljob-overview-error.pngJob Overview Error

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

I was able to resolve this by setting the "All in one" property of the tXMLMap response to true. all-in-one.png

All Replies
Six Stars

Re: Send Response failed! Response already sent with current request. (ProviderResponse)

I was able to resolve this by setting the "All in one" property of the tXMLMap response to true. all-in-one.png

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been fixed by yourself.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.