Script code tab is not visible in Context in Talend Data Integration

One Star

Script code tab is not visible in Context in Talend Data Integration

Hi, I am using Talend Data Integration Ver: 6.1.0.
My OS is windows.  I am trying to create context to pass parameters, but  could not see "Script code" tab in both the windows.  Attaching my screenshots.  Please if anyone know to how make it visible, respond to this post.  Thanks in advance.

Re: Script code tab is not visible in Context in Talend Data Integration

I think there is no more 'script code' tab. If you want to add context variable, just fill in the 'Default' column.

Hi,
Are you looking for jobscript tab? This feature is available in Talend Subscription Solution not open source.
Do you want to pass value from one job to another?
Have you checked KB article about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Tongueassing a value from a parent Job to a child Job to see if it is satisfying your needs?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi,
has this been resolved? I have same issue.. @xdshi: no kavi did not mean jobscript tab, but he is missing "script code" column and so am I. You recommended the article Passing a value from a parent Job to a child Job but if you try yourself and follow the article step by step and you will face the same issue 

Hi,
We have changed Context format since V 6.0.
The "Script code" is generated automatically, which tell you how to use the context value in your job(context.name).
It doesn't display on Context tab in recent released version, however, you can still use it in your job(context.name).
Do you get any problem when use this scenario(passing a value from a parent job to a child job)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.