One Star

Salesforce integrate with SAP by calling RFC

Hi,
I am very new in using Talend. We are now working on the integration between SFDC & SAP, and we need to sync up the data from SAP to SFDC by calling RFC. 
May I know which component in SAP part can be implemented it ? I checked that the tSAPBWInput is only for query the tables but not calling RFC, and the tSAPInput was deprecated. Any suggestions for this ? 
Thank you so much for the help!
3 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: Salesforce integrate with SAP by calling RFC

You will find all necessary components in the new Talend enterprise release 5.6.1 or better 5.6.2.
These components are currently completely new designed and well tested.
Because of license limitations you cannot use them in the Open Studio release.
One Star

Hi jLolling
yes sure, of course Talend enterprise version must be more powerful than TOS, and also much more components can be used and made the flow easily, but you know some of small projects may not have that budget to pay for it.
Anyway, currently the component in TOS already fit our requirements. Thank you so much for the help!
Nick

Hi Nick,
Sorry for delay!
We have published open source SAP components on Talend Exchange officially. You can download tSapInput and tSapOut components freely from Talend Exchange Portal and install them into your open studio.
Please have a look at document about:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Installing+a+custom+component&content-lang=en
Best regards
Sabrina

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.