Salesforce Invalid Field Error

One Star

Salesforce Invalid Field Error

I have a job that pulls data from Salesforce and feeds it into a local database. I have made this work with several tables and dozens of fields. One field, however, triggers this message. I am pulling the field name directly from the created Salesforce schema, so I know that the field exists and the name is correct. I have seen other threads on this board that describe the same error, but I don't see any real resolution.
Thanks

Exception in component tSalesforceInput_2
com.salesforce.soap.partner.InvalidFieldFault: INVALID_FIELD:
Tobacco_dol__c,Wellness_dol__c,Obesity_dol__c from Opportunity
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:713
No such column 'Obesity_dol__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.SforceServiceStub.query(SforceServiceStub.java:8100)
at org.talend.salesforce.SforceManagementImpl.query(SforceManagementImpl.java:825)
at salesforce.salesforce_teradata_0_1.Salesforce_Teradata.tSalesforceInput_2Process(Salesforce_Teradata.java:2280)
disconnected
at salesforce.salesforce_teradata_0_1.Salesforce_Teradata.runJobInTOS(Salesforce_Teradata.java:3920)
at salesforce.salesforce_teradata_0_1.Salesforce_Teradata.main(Salesforce_Teradata.java:3786)
Five Stars

Re: Salesforce Invalid Field Error

This probably means that you need to ask your Salesforce Admin. to grant you access to this custom field.
If it's not that, then check the case of your field name as Talend can be a bit case-sensitive with Salesforce.
I expect it's the access rights issue.