Salesforce Integration With Teradata

One Star

Salesforce Integration With Teradata

Hi,
I am a Salesforce developer and want to integrate Salesforce with Teradata.
I did some R&D from my end and found that we can integrate informatica with Teradata and Salesforce provide automated tool Informatica Data Loader for integrating Salesforce with Informatica but I don't how to achieve first functionality?
If there is any efficient way of meeting the challenge will do wonders for me.
Any help will be highly appreciated!!!
Thanks.
Regards,
Mayank Pant

Re: Salesforce Integration With Teradata

Hi,
Please refer to online talend help center. Talend provide related connector to Salesforce and Teradata. Such as, component tSalesforceInput, tSalesforceOutput,tTeradataInput and tTeradataOutput,etc.
You can choose proper component for your job requirement.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thank a lot for you response. This information is highly useful for me but I have one more requirement as how to make this process real time like if there is any insert/update in Salesforce then corresponding record automatically inserted/updated in Teradata. Is there anything I am missing from plugins?
I have 400+ fields in my Salesforce object and is this connector robust enough to move this much no. of fields to Teradata?
Thanks again!!

Regards,
Mayank Pant

Hi,
Actually, for t<DB>output component, there is "Action on data" option.
On the data of the table defined, you can perform:
Insert: Add new entries to the table. If duplicates are found, job stops.
Update: Make changes to existing entries
Insert or update: inserts a new record. If the record with the given reference already exists, an update would be made.
Update or insert: updates the record with the given reference. If the record does not exist, a new record would be inserted.
Delete: Remove entries corresponding to the input flow.(need set a primary key first).
For your case, it seems that you need "Synchronization" function?
I have 400+ fields in my Salesforce object and is this connector robust enough to move this much no. of fields to Teradata?

If you have 400+ fields in Salesforce object, how did you set your schema in talend?
Talend is able to deal with large mount of data but you must define column structure at first before run time.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.