One Star

Salesforce Input Component not working on Open Studio Integration 6.3

Hi All,
We hit a roadblock in the Talend Open Studio for Data Integration v6.3. 
The Salesforce input compnent is throwing a Java error on trying to run it. We removed the component from the mapping and tested it alone and still received the error. 
This is the exact error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.TypeUtils.toString(Ljava/lang/reflect/Type)Ljava/lang/String;
at org.talend.components.api.component.ComponentDefinition.<clinit>(
at org.talend.components.api.component.AbstractComponentDefinition.<init>(
at org.talend.components.salesforce.SalesforceDefinition.<init>(
at org.talend.components.salesforce.tsalesforceinput.TSalesforceInputDefinition.<init>(

This exact same component works in Talend 6.1. Please let us know if you have managed to overcome this issue.
One Star

Re: Salesforce Input Component not working on Open Studio Integration 6.3

I went from 6.1 to 6.3 the other day to try and alleviate some other SF errors but 6.3 made it worse.. Although, my errors were different, and still unresolved, I just wanted to mention that I share in your pain..
I found that when you import a project from another version it will "try to update" the pieces of your project and looks that it doesn't do a great job.. I had issues with my SQL inputs too :-S