One Star

Salesforce Input Component not working on Open Studio Integration 6.3

Hi All,
We hit a roadblock in the Talend Open Studio for Data Integration v6.3. 
The Salesforce input compnent is throwing a Java error on trying to run it. We removed the component from the mapping and tested it alone and still received the error. 
This is the exact error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.TypeUtils.toString(Ljava/lang/reflect/Type)Ljava/lang/String;
at org.talend.daikon.properties.property.Property.<init>(Property.java:126)
at org.talend.daikon.properties.property.Property.<init>(Property.java:151)
at org.talend.daikon.properties.property.Property.<init>(Property.java:147)
at org.talend.daikon.properties.property.StringProperty.<init>(StringProperty.java:32)
at org.talend.daikon.properties.property.PropertyFactory.newString(PropertyFactory.java:35)
at org.talend.components.api.component.ComponentDefinition.<clinit>(ComponentDefinition.java:62)
at org.talend.components.api.component.AbstractComponentDefinition.<init>(AbstractComponentDefinition.java:44)
at org.talend.components.salesforce.SalesforceDefinition.<init>(SalesforceDefinition.java:26)
at org.talend.components.salesforce.tsalesforceinput.TSalesforceInputDefinition.<init>(TSalesforceInputDefinition.java:34)

This exact same component works in Talend 6.1. Please let us know if you have managed to overcome this issue.
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: Salesforce Input Component not working on Open Studio Integration 6.3

Timely..
I went from 6.1 to 6.3 the other day to try and alleviate some other SF errors but 6.3 made it worse.. Although, my errors were different, and still unresolved, I just wanted to mention that I share in your pain..
I found that when you import a project from another version it will "try to update" the pieces of your project and looks that it doesn't do a great job.. I had issues with my SQL inputs too :-S
-C.