SVN Error after Studio is connecting to TAC

Seven Stars

SVN Error after Studio is connecting to TAC

Hi
* I install/config TAC;
* Create group,user,project in  TAC;( At this point, I can see the directory in SVN, http://URL_of_TAC/svn/PUBLISH_TO_3RD/ )
* Use Talend Studio to connect to TAC;
* Import jobs into Talend Studio from export of TOS; 
* Then I keep getting the following errors:
"
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: PROPFIND of '/svn/PUBLISH_TO_3RD/trunk': 503 Service Unavailable (http://prdtalend001.au.betfair)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.commit(SvnEclipseHandler.java:421)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnCommitAbstractStrategy.commit(SvnCommitAbstractStrategy.java:84)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnRepositoryFactory.commitChangesInMainThread(SvnRepositoryFactory.java:419)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(SvnRepositoryFactory.java:340)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:765)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:2053)
at org.talend.rcp.intro.ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor$1.run(ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor.java:258)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: PROPFIND of '/svn/PUBLISH_TO_3RD/trunk': 503 Service Unavailable (http://prdtalend001.au.betfair)
at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.JavaHLObjectFactory.throwException(JavaHLObjectFactory.java:785)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.throwException(SVNClientImpl.java:1897)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.update(SVNClientImpl.java:638)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.update(SVNClientImpl.java:614)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.internalUpdate(SvnHandler.java:408)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.update(SvnHandler.java:402)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.internalCommit(SvnHandler.java:229)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.commit(SvnHandler.java:217)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.DecoratedMessageSvnHandler.commit(DecoratedMessageSvnHandler.java:82)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.commit(SvnEclipseHandler.java:389)
"
* As the result, I cannot create any new jobs.
Thanks,
Bin

Re: SVN Error after Studio is connecting to TAC

Hi,
Did you change your web proxy for your network?
Could you please go to Window->Preferences->General->Network Settings and set the "Active Provider" to Direct to see if it works?
Have you already reported a ticket on talend support portal? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,
what xdshi mentioned should work for you , if not along with the above steps add your host server to Proxy By Bypass and by changing the Active Provider to manual. 

Regards,
Sridutt
Seven Stars

Hi Sabrina/Sridutt
Great. Turning off web proxy did the trick. Thank you. 
The URL of TAC server is included in the proxy auto-config (PAC) file. I guess that Talend Studio didn't parse the PAC file correctly. Is it a known talend bug?
BTW, I did create a ticket on talend support portal, but no response for days.
Kind Regards,
Bin

Hi bin,
Thanks for your feedback. We will make an investigation on this issue to see if it is a bug.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.