One Star

SQLServer Connection Reset - java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: Connect

Hi,
We are running few tasks from TAC, these jobs are running fine till yesterday. However, today we are receiving the following error. We are sure that we did not change anything in MS SqlServer and Talend Jobs.
Talend - 5.3.1
Java - jdk1.7.0_17
"I/O Error: Connection reset","java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: Connection reset
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2311)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getNextRow(TdsCore.java:765)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsResultSet.next(JtdsResultSet.java:581)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tMSSqlInput_15Process(StdFundFile.java:12336)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tMSSqlInput_30Process(StdFundFile.java:11969)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tMSSqlInput_13Process(StdFundFile.java:11411)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tJava_5Process(StdFundFile.java:10749)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tFileDelimitedHeaderValidator_2Process(StdFundFile.java:10610)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tJava_3Process(StdFundFile.java:8034)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tFileEncodingDetector_1Process(StdFundFile.java:51036)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tJava_11Process(StdFundFile.java:50881)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tJava_61Process(StdFundFile.java:51523)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tMSSqlConnection_1Process(StdFundFile.java:51303)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile.tJava_17Process(StdFundFile.java:51166)
at stdloaders_2_0_3.stdfundfile_0_3.StdFundFile$9.run(StdFundFile.java:29947)

Please let me know, if anyone of you faced this error earlier and resolution?
Thank you,
Sangi
3 REPLIES

Re: SQLServer Connection Reset - java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: Connect

Hi,
Is your net working normal? What's the talend enterprise subscription product build version are you using? Is there any error log which is located in <Servers Installation>\apache-tomcat-xxxx\logs .
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Product: Talend Platform for Data Management 5.3.1
Are we looking for any specific log?
Thank you,
Sangi

Hi,
The TAC error log is located in <Servers Installation>\apache-tomcat-xxxx\logs.
Did you open a ticket on Talend Support Portal for your Enterprise Subscription Product?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.