SOAP services over SSL

One Star

SOAP services over SSL

Does anyone know if Talend Open Studio, version 5.5 or later, supports the creation of SOAP services which are exposed over SSL? I know that it is possible to create a new (non-SSL) SOAP service using the Integration view in Open Studio. I do not see any options relating to SSL.

Re: SOAP services over SSL

Hi,
Are you looking for "Trust server with SSL" option in tsoap? If so, you can configure the required truststore/keystore details like truststore path and password in the tSOAP component.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina

No: I am looking for a method to create and host SSL services, and not a method to invoke them. I looked at the online reference for tSOAP in order to verify this.

Regards,

Wikus

Hi,
There is a limitation for posting URL to avoid spamming user( at least 10 posts).
Have you already created a new feature or work item jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi
As I understand it JIRA is a bug tracker and feature requesting tool. If this is the case we are not going to log anything as we are evaluating the product as it is.
I assume this means that it does not support hosting SOAP over SSL?
Regards,
Wikus