One Star

SOAP services over SSL

Does anyone know if Talend Open Studio, version 5.5 or later, supports the creation of SOAP services which are exposed over SSL? I know that it is possible to create a new (non-SSL) SOAP service using the Integration view in Open Studio. I do not see any options relating to SSL.
4 REPLIES

Re: SOAP services over SSL

Hi,
Are you looking for "Trust server with SSL" option in tsoap? If so, you can configure the required truststore/keystore details like truststore path and password in the tSOAP component.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina

No: I am looking for a method to create and host SSL services, and not a method to invoke them. I looked at the online reference for tSOAP in order to verify this.

Regards,

Wikus

Hi,
There is a limitation for posting URL to avoid spamming user( at least 10 posts).
Have you already created a new feature or work item jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi
As I understand it JIRA is a bug tracker and feature requesting tool. If this is the case we are not going to log anything as we are evaluating the product as it is.
I assume this means that it does not support hosting SOAP over SSL?
Regards,
Wikus