SCD example

One Star

SCD example

Hi,
I am very new to TOS. I have played around with some components. Now I am trying to look into some SCD step-by-step examples. Could you please point me to any such example.
Thanks,

Re: SCD example

Hi,
Do you want to get the SCD component reference guide? We promoted Talend Help Center to new talend user which provides a structured source of enriched information and knowledge, certified by Talend, where you can quickly and easily find out how to make best use of the full range of Talend products.
Hope it will help you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I am looking for SCD component reference. The Help center doesn't contain any information on SCD. The tutorial section doesn't have anything on SCD.
Regards,
One Star

My apologies, I was able to find the required information in Components section.
Regards,

Hi,
The Help center doesn't contain any information on SCD

There are some component references about SCD, such as tMysqlSCD,tOracleSCD and so on...What kind of SCD reference do you need? More info about that will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,
My apologies, I was able to find the required information in Components section.

It is great to know that.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star Jit
One Star

trying to create a simple SCD2 using tMySqlSCD and getting the below issue. have modified the city for siva. the results is improper as per scd2..  plz help.. m new to talend..
Starting job scd21 at 22:00 19/02/2015.

connecting to socket on port 3496
connected
connecting to socket on port 4377
connected
.--+-----+-----+---+----+-----.
|          tLogRow_2          |
|=-+-----+-----+---+----+----
|id|fname|lname|age|city|grade|
|=-+-----+-----+---+----+----
|1 |avi  |kumar|20 |chn |a    |
|2 |jit  |kumar|22 |del |a    |
|3 |siva |singh|18 |hyd |b    |
|4 |him  |roy  |28 |del |c    |
'--+-----+-----+---+----+-----'
.--+-----+-----+---+----+-----+---------+-------+-----------+----------+---------+-----------------------------------------------.
|                                                           tLogRow_1                                                            |
|=-+-----+-----+---+----+-----+---------+-------+-----------+----------+---------+----------------------------------------------
|id|fname|lname|age|city|grade|scd_start|scd_end|scd_version|scd_active|errorCode|errorMessage                                   |
|=-+-----+-----+---+----+-----+---------+-------+-----------+----------+---------+----------------------------------------------
|3 |siva |singh|18 |hyd |b    |null     |null   |0          |false     |23000    |Duplicate entry '3' for key 'PRIMARY' - Line: 2|
'--+-----+-----+---+----+-----+---------+-------+-----------+----------+---------+-----------------------------------------------'
disconnected
disconnected
Job scd21 ended at 22:00 19/02/2015.