Hi,
I'm working on a linux box.
The jre is 1.6
The sapjco is in a directory
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=PATH_to_sapjco3.jar
CLASSPATH = $LD_LIBRARY_PATH/sapjco3.jar
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH added in /etc/ld.conf
TOS-All-r19980-V3.0.1
When I start ./TalendOpenStudio-linux-gtk-x86, all is running BUT I HAVEN'T ANY SAP CONNECTION.
Can you tell me what I have forget to do ?
Thx
8 REPLIES
Employee

Re: SAP connections

External libraries needs to be registered in the module view
HTH,
One Star

Well,
I've added the "external jar". I done an link from sapjco.jar to sapjco3.jar (ln -sf sapjco3.jar sapjco.jar).
But I cannot see the sap sonection in the "Repository" / "Metadata".
I think I forget something again. But what ?
Thx for your help
Employee

There is no wizard for SAP in TOS.
The wizard is only available in TIS.
Regards,
One Star

OK,
So what should I do if I want to use a sap connection in TOS ?
Employee

You should use tSAPInput component and fill all the fields by hand (Client type, Userid, Password, Language, Host name, System number...)
HTH,
-cedric
One Star

may i buy just SAP connection wizard component for TOS ?
One Star

If you are using Std SAP RFC objects ill be glad to help u get your Fields filled out.
One Star

Just for Those who need to have the "Commit" for the BAPI'S the Following COde should be installed to the tSapComponent Via Eclipse to Create your Custom Component. The first line "IF" ststaement should be Modified to fit what your first line of the Output Reflects. Ini the example below This is Valid for SAP "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" and Returns The Transaction Id Number into "row3.MAT_DOC"
*************************************************************************************
if ((String)globalMap.get(row3.MAT_DOC)!= null)
{
com.sap.mw.jco.IFunctionTemplate functionTemplate_tSAPInput_11 = repository_tSAPInput_1
.getFunctionTemplate("BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK");
com.sap.mw.jco.JCO.Function function_tSAPInput_11 = functionTemplate_tSAPInput_11
.getFunction();
client_tSAPInput_1.execute(function_tSAPInput_11);
}
else
{
com.sap.mw.jco.IFunctionTemplate functionTemplate_tSAPInput_11 = repository_tSAPInput_1
.getFunctionTemplate("BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT");
com.sap.mw.jco.JCO.Function function_tSAPInput_11 = functionTemplate_tSAPInput_11
.getFunction();
client_tSAPInput_1.execute(function_tSAPInput_11);
}
*************************************************************************************
Good Luck.