S3 Put Component throwing error while uploading a file

Six Stars

S3 Put Component throwing error while uploading a file

I installed aws cli in my linux server it was working fine. I can able to send the files to S3 throw my linux server.

But if i tried by using talend it was throwing me an error.

I given public access to my S3 bucket and also give full permissions to my IAM user which iam using access key and secret key.

Below is the error which i got. please help me on this someone.

[INFO ]: chegguser_dev.copy_of_uit_json_s3_0_1.Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3 - TalendJob: 'Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3' - Start.
[INFO ]: chegguser_dev.copy_of_uit_json_s3_0_1.Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3 - tSystem_1 - Setting the parameters.
[INFO ]: chegguser_dev.copy_of_uit_json_s3_0_1.Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3 - tSystem_1 - Executing the command.
[INFO ]: chegguser_dev.copy_of_uit_json_s3_0_1.Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3 - tSystem_1 - Command to execute: 'aws s3 cp /opt/Talend_Setup/TargetFiles/User_Json/user_profile_20171108.json s3://chegg-user/user_profile_20171108_old.json'.
[INFO ]: chegguser_dev.copy_of_uit_json_s3_0_1.Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3 - tSystem_1 - The command has been executed successfully.
upload failed: ../../../../../../../Talend_Setup/TargetFiles/User_Json/user_profile_20171108.json to s3://chegg-user/user_profile_20171108_old.json An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the CreateMultipartUpload operation: Access Denied

[INFO ]: chegguser_dev.copy_of_uit_json_s3_0_1.Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3 - TalendJob: 'Copy_of_UIT_Json_S3' - Done.

Re: S3 Put Component throwing error while uploading a file

Hello,

Can you successfully extract your data from your S3 server to your local machine by using tS3Get component?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

No

Hi,

Your S3 server connection is OK with you? Could you please post your component setting screenshot on forum? Are you using context value in settings?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Yes my S3 connection was working fine

Thankyou.

Highlighted
Six Stars

Six Stars

ts3put.jpg

Hi,

Could you check out "Die on error" on basic settings of tS3Put component to see if there is any more error message printed on console, please . It will help us to address your issue.

Note: Please mask your sensitive data.(Access key, secrect key)

Best regards

Sabrina

--

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 2

Part 2 of a series on Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema