Seven Stars

Run Multiple Netezza Queries at a time

Hi,

I need to run multiple netezza input components in parallel.So in my job i used tParallelize component and running two tNetezzaInput components at a time. Here i used "allowMultiQueries=true" in Advanced JDBC Parameters in tNetezzaConnection component. But still i was unable to run multiple at a time.

So can some one help me on this.

Thanks,

Bharath.

6 REPLIES
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Run Multiple Netezza Queries at a time

Probably you need multiple connections if you have multiple queries in parallel at the same time.

TRF
Seven Stars

Thanks for your reply.

It's working, but if in that case if we have more than two tables it will increase the components right.So what would be the solution in that case.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

No sure to understand your last question, sorry.

TRF
Seven Stars

As per your comment multiple connections is working, but if i need to load 10 tables parallely then i need to create 10 connection components right. so it would increase the components right. So do we have any another option.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

I don'tt really understand the meaning of "it would increase the components right". 

However, I'm afraid you have to do that, I've already met the same situation with Salesforce.

TRF
Seven Stars

I mean database connection components will increase. Here i attached the screen shot of job, in this job i was trying to load for two tables if we want to load more than two tables we need to add connection component for every table.

Thanks,

Bharath.