Four Stars

Routelet fails on bundle:stop or bundle:start or bundle:restart

Hello All,
I'm working Talend ESB V6.1.1. Objective is to build a generic exception handler using routelet and use it across routes. When I published a route containing a routelet to Nexus Artifact repository from Studio and deployed via TAC to Karaf. It worked fine. However, When I do bundle:restart Sample or bundle:start Sample it throws exception as seen below.

t: >>> To <<< in route: Route(GenericExceptionHandlerRoutelet_cDirect_1)
================
My Route looks as below.

Would be great if anyone could help.
Regards,
Hari
6 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: Routelet fails on bundle:stop or bundle:start or bundle:restart

Apologies for an addendum post. I had to do this as for some reason, It's not allowing me post another screen shot. Might be mistake from my end as well. 
Employee

would you be able to post the routes/routelets?
Thomas Steinborn
VP Product Management
Four Stars

Hello Team,
Thanks for your response. PFA attached file.
Regards,
Hari
Sample.zip.zip
Sample.zip_20160615-0159.zip
Employee

Hi,
What's the purpose you do bundle:start or bundle:restart? the route bundle is auto started after you deployed it into karaf from TAC. could you try camel:route-stop/camel:route-start commands if you want to restart the route (not restart the bundle). (also maybe checking if the same result if you use bundle:refresh Sample command)
Regards.
Four Stars

Pls ignore
Four Stars

Hi,
What's the purpose you do bundle:start or bundle:restart? the route bundle is auto started after you deployed it into karaf from TAC. could you try camel:route-stop/camel:route-start commands if you want to restart the route (not restart the bundle). (also maybe checking if the same result if you use bundle:refresh Sample command)
Regards.

Hello Team,
Thanks for your response. Indeed, the route starts and works as I have mentioned in my earlier comment. However, for different reasons, the bundle needs to be bounced or when Karaf is re-started as well, I get this issue. Would be great if you can help me with this?