One Star

RoadMap Evolution Talend

Hi,
Where i can find information about what talend working on for next version ? (like a roadmap).
I know bugtracker but it's kind complex to have a summary of most important evolution.
Thanks in advance
Sebastien
3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: RoadMap Evolution Talend

As said in 1712...
No, it's not available as is. We have an internal roadmap to assign main subject to team members. Closer to next releases, you can monitor the bugtracker to know if the features you're interested in are available in next Generally Available release.
One Star

Hi,
We are giving a presentation on Talend to One of Our Prospect client where they are interested in Talend and want to implement Datawarehousing for thier long term Reporting practices. But They want to know the ROADMAP of Talend in the coming years.
If you have any internal Presentation or small Diagram on ROADMAP activity, Please post it.
Employee

In my opinion, Talend adapts to the needs of the users. So if your prospect client needs a feature that does not exist yet, then he should request it and Talend will work on it.
For a more long term view of the roadmap, I suggest that you write a mail to info@talend.com