Retrieving Schema in Amazon Athenna

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Retrieving Schema in Amazon Athenna

Hi All,

I am using Talend 6.5 Enterprise version

I have successfully connected to Amazon Athenna using Generic JDBC connection.

I am trying to retrieve the schema from Athenna, which I couldn't do it. 

It goes up to the schema page and shows all the schemas AWS got and when I clicked on the check box its doing Retrieve Schema right hand side below corner  and just stay there. It has been 3 hours by now. 

Can someone please help to resolve this issue?

Cheers!Talend_Error.jpg

Gatha

Employee

Re: Retrieving Schema in Amazon Athenna

@kharindran 

Hi Kapil,

Interested in this Athena query?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Employee

Hi Gatha,

This looks like a bug in the product. This issue is fixed for Talend 7.1.1. I was successfully able to retrieve the schema in 7.1.1. Please raise a support ticket for this issue.

Thanks,

Kapil Harindran

Seven Stars

Thanks guys,

How easy it is to upgrade from talend 6.5 to 7.1.1?
Does it involve any costs to upgrade?

that will help me to communicate to my manager,

Cheers!
Gatha
Employee

@gatha_vdm 

Migration Guides are available at Talend Help site. You can also get the help of Talend Professional services team if you do not want spent much time on this one time activity.

I would suggest you to contact Customer Success Manager of your account for any queries related to cost part as we deal only with technical areas of Talend.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.