Retrieve Schema on Generic Database Connection Only Returns 1 schema - Talend Open Studio for Big Data - Version 7,9,1

Four Stars

Retrieve Schema on Generic Database Connection Only Returns 1 schema - Talend Open Studio for Big Data - Version 7,9,1

Hi,

I have a generic JDBC connection that when I click on the 'Retrieve Schema' button, it is only returning / processing 1 schema.  There should be 24.  If I call a stored procedure that is ultimately used to retrieve the lists of schema then it returns all the values.  Is there anyway to debug this?  Log files i can look at or something I can try to see get all the schemas to appear?

Thanks,

Erin

retrieve-schema-1.PNGretrieve-schema2.PNGretrieve-schemas-3.PNG

Nine Stars

Re: Retrieve Schema on Generic Database Connection Only Returns 1 schema - Talend Open Studio for Big Data - Version 7,9,1

Hi,

I think retrieve schema only display tables/schema you have access with user you logged in.

Regards,

Veeru Boppudi
Four Stars

Re: Retrieve Schema on Generic Database Connection Only Returns 1 schema - Talend Open Studio for Big Data - Version 7,9,1

My user has access to all the schemas - it is a super user.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.