Restrict tMSSQLTableList results

Highlighted
Four Stars

Restrict tMSSQLTableList results

I am loading a large number of tables from SQL Server to Oracle. A good percentage of tables are empty and I would like to not include them in the tMSSQLTableList.

Is there any other way besides the where clause (that is available for tMSSQLtableist) to provide tMSSQLTableList with the list of tables that are needed (or excluding empty tables).

The empty table list is long - if I was to use the where clause - it will be a very long where clause.

Can I use a variable? or store table name in a table in SQL Server and use that table are source to feed tMSSQLTableList for table I want to either include or exclude from making it to the tMSSQLTableList?

Thanks

Employee

Re: Restrict tMSSQLTableList results

Hi,

You can run the query directly from tMSSQLInput component and I have posted the link containing the query for your reference.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17748417/sql-server-management-studio-finding-all-non-empty-tabl...

I hope it will help to resolve your query. Could you please mark the topic as resolved since the query has been answered? Kudos are also welcome :-)

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi