Response code of the tESBProviderResponse et tESBProviderFault

One Star

Response code of the tESBProviderResponse et tESBProviderFault

Hello,
Is there anyone who knows how to change the response code in the components tESBProviderResponse and tESBProviderFault? I didn't find where I can put this parameter. Thank you for your answers in advance.

Re: Response code of the tESBProviderResponse et tESBProviderFault

Hello, in the WSDL editor, you have to add a 'fault' response to your method first (right click > add Fault), then you have to configure it, like you did for the request/response schema. Then after importing wsdl schemas, you'll be able to use this custom fault schema on your answer.
One Star

Thank you for your response corentinduperray. But i don't find the parameter 'status code' that i can personalize in the component tESBProviderFault.
One Star

I don't think you can customize the HTTP status code itself for the tESBProviderFault :/ In this case you;;ll get HTTP 500 and you can distinguish the faults based on the SOAPFault type and message..
One Star

Thanks gusto2. We can change the status code in the route. So I think that we can do the same thing with the components tESBProviderFault and tESBProviderResponse in Perspective Integration. Am I wrong?
One Star

Indeed, you can achieve almost the same in the Data Integration and in the Mediation Route perspective. Every option has its pros and cons. And in Talend you can combine the Data Integration jobs and Mediation Routes.  As the response goes - you can set the response code using the Mediation Route perspective (even there you have multiple options how to do that)