One Star

Repository URL in TAC "Software update" for Nexus

Hi,
I've installed the Talend Universal Platform and choose during installation for the Nexus repository.
Now I am having some trouble figuring out the correct Repository URL (and usernames / passwords for Admin/reader) for the configuration "Software update" -- it claims:
Artifacts repository is unreachable
So far, I've tried:
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/repositories
http://localhost:8081/nexus
Both urls are valid (tested with local browser).
Any ideas?
Robin
6 REPLIES

Re: Repository URL in TAC "Software update" for Nexus

Hi,
What's your talend ESB product build version? Is the net-working good?
Have you checked the document TalendHelpCenter:Nexus artifact repository? Does TalendHelpCenter:Archiva artifact repository work well?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
We are using 5.4.1.111943. Networking seems fine since I only use localhost (is a test deployment on my MacBook Pro, OSC 10.8.5). Everything else works fine.
I did not install the Archiva repository, will give it a try now.
One Star

Archiva works fine.

Hi,
Would you mind opening a ticket on Talend Support Portal.We can schedule a webex with you to give a remote assistance.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

what was the resolution to this? I face the same issue on 5.4.1 install?
Thanks,

Hi mtbhowie,
We would suggest you to connect to the Support portal and log your request, so that we treat it with priority, through the support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina
--