hi, this screenshot are explaining to enough what am facing. job is running without any error still am not getting any output. there is any else suggestion so that i can complete my task please share.
well, place tlog between tmap and output component and if you are able to see the records in tlog then it means the records are not being commit to DB. look at the batch size & commit number.
Lets break the job to debug.
1) Are you referring to the same host details in both the places (with in ETL job and from SQL server management console)?
2) Manually insert 1 record into table using insert statement and if success.
3) Take off the active expression and parse expression from your tmap and run the job to insert into DB. Check the data from management console
4) If job runs successful add your each condition in active expression and run again.
5) As said by @rhall_2_0 make sure you have saved your job with changes.
Kindly do provide Talend version and screen shot's.
its true am not saved my job but am notice if tLogRow has any value comes from any input it keeps but there is not any value. now what i will do so that i can achieve my target .
Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.
Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.
Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.