Seven Stars

Related to Database and tmap

job1.JPGits my simple joboutp.JPGSQL servertmap.JPGtmap testing 

hi, this screenshot are explaining to enough what am facing. job is running without any error still am not getting any output. there is any else suggestion so that i can complete my task please share. 

17 REPLIES
Eleven Stars

Re: Related to Database and tmap

Can you a reject link from output table to text file output and see what are you geeting anything to rejecte file?

Manohar B
Seven Stars

i do but am not getting any file in reject list. 

Seven Stars

you have any other approach to complete my target 

Fifteen Stars

7460 rows are getting through your tMap filtering. Are you getting anything in your output window? Are you sure your data is committed?

Something is not being shown here. Are you sure you're querying the correct database?
Rilhia Solutions
Seven Stars

am sure my data is committed. now am delete my job and meta data too and create again now its working. i don't know whats happen. i want to know what happen, why it is treating like this ?
Fifteen Stars

There will be a reason. Unfortunately you didn't give us enough information. To identify what is wrong it helps to see the configuration of all components and any outputs in the output window.

I have seen this happen when using the wrong context by mistake. You think the data should be in one table but its in another. From what you showed, it looked like around 7000 rows were sent to the database.
Rilhia Solutions
Seven Stars

sir you can think like this. it may be i did not give enough information. am try my best and check properly which table was committed. am saying there can be another reason behind this yet next time i will share proper information.
Eleven Stars

Can you show the configutation of Table output?

Manohar B
Seven Stars

output properties.JPGSQL outputtmap2.JPGtmapsqlOut.JPG 

am updating but not getting output in SQL DB. Please tell me what i will do ?

Seven Stars

when testdate is 2018-03-14  am getting this 3424.JPG

Five Stars

well, place tlog between tmap and output component and if you are able to see the records in tlog then it means the records are not being commit to DB. look at the batch size & commit number.

Thanks & Regards
Naveen
Fifteen Stars

@desari16 there are clearly 7640 records coming out of the tMap. I guarantee the tLogRow would have printed 7640 rows of data to the output.
Rilhia Solutions
Seven Stars

tlogrow.JPG 

sir tLogRow console is empty.

Fifteen Stars

That is strange, but I notice the job is not saved (the * by the name). What version are you using? I've seen the situation before when you make a change and run it without saving.... but that was a long time ago. Does the same thing happen after you force a save?
Rilhia Solutions
Five Stars

Lets break the job to debug.

1) Are you referring to the same host details in both the places (with in ETL job and from SQL server management console)?
2) Manually insert 1 record into table using insert statement and if success.
3) Take off the active expression and parse expression from your tmap and run the job to insert into DB. Check the data from management console
4) If job runs successful add your each condition in active expression and run again.
5) As said by @rhall_2_0 make sure you have saved your job with changes.

Kindly do provide Talend version and screen shot's.

Thanks & Regards
Naveen
Seven Stars

its true am not saved my job but am notice if tLogRow has any value comes from any input it keeps but there is not any value.  now what i will do so that i can achieve my target .

Thank you

Fifteen Stars

Ah.... this could be your tMap config. Can you check the row name going into your tMap is the same as your row name preceeding the column names you've specified in your tMap output table.
Rilhia Solutions