Redshift Relation does not exist

One Star

Redshift Relation does not exist

Hi all,
 While loading the data from one schema to another schema using talend,i am getting below error. 
Error : relation "customer" does not exist
Can some one guide me where i am going wrong. Is it a problem with Access permissions? 

Thanks in advance

Re: Redshift Relation does not exist

Hi,
Did you use double quote when create table or execute query? Please upload your Redshift component setting screenshot so that we can address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Any luck in this issue?.can u please suggest if talend is the right option to load data from one schema  of redshift to other schema in redshift due to performance .i have a Big SQl with many joins where i want to execute this SQL using talend and schedule it..can u ps sugest the right design?
Twelve Stars

Any luck in this issue?.can u please suggest if talend is the right option to load data from one schema  of redshift to other schema in redshift due to performance .i have a Big SQl with many joins where i want to execute this SQL using talend and schedule it..can u ps sugest the right design?

no any issues the (and wasn't), what is Your problem?
the performance of Big Query with many JOINS always depends from database, but not from Talend
So, what is full design of You Job and what You see as trouble?
-----------