One Star

Redo Log mode CDC error ORA-31425: subscription does not exist

Hi All,
I am trying to set up CDC in Oracle Redo/Archive log mode. I am following the steps defined in Talend Help Center(https://help.talend.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=20826704). I am using Jaspersoft ETL Version: 5.0.2.I have successfully completed all the steps but when I try to fetch the changed data using tOracleCDC component ,I get below given error:
ORA-31425: subscription does not exist
I am unable to identify the exact problem and resolve the issue.
Can anyone help me resolve this problem. I have created users and executed all the commands as per the steps provided by Talend Help Center.
Thanks
9 REPLIES

Re: Redo Log mode CDC error ORA-31425: subscription does not exist

Hi,
Could you please upload your job design screenshots into forum? Where is the exception? tOracleOutput component?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your reply.
I am getting this error in toracleCDC component.
Earlier I was getting error ORA-31425, but now I am getting another error:
ORA-31514: change set disabled due to capture error
Thanks

Hi,
ORA-31514: change set disabled due to capture error

It is related to an issue in the configuration in your Oracle Streams CDC process.
Could you please upload your job design screenshots into forums?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

I found it informative on your error..
Have you checked this?
http://www.ora00600.com/wordpress/scripts/changedatacapture/ora-31514-change-set-disabled-due-to-cap...
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
The error is in tOracleCDC component.
I am unable to upload image because I am unable to login to Forum using my username and password. When I try to login , the same page loads again without any error message.
Thanks
One Star

Hi Vaibhav,
Thanks for your help.
I have gone through this link address (http://www.ora00600.com/wordpress/scripts/changedatacapture/ora-31514-change-set-disabled-due-to-cap...) provided by you and I have checked in DBA_APPLY_ERROR table also. I did not get any relevant error message in this table.
I do not know what is the exact issue and how I can resolve that.
Thanks
Four Stars

Hi,
Instruction URL which you gave refers to TalendPlatformforDataServiceswithBigDataStudioUserGuide54EN and you are using TOS 5.0..
What version of Oracle you are using?
Please check the compatibility issues again.
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi Vaibhav,
I am using Oracle 11g Enterprise Edition.
If Oracle 11g is not compatible with Jaspersoft ETL Version: 5.0.2 then please let me know which version of Oracle will be compatible.
Thanks
Four Stars

Oracle 11g is compatible but,
what about talend compatibility as per the documentation.
I don't think that you are using TOS 5.0.2, because there is no tOracleCDC component... Can you pl put a screenshot of your talend studio?
Note: I haven't used Jasper ETL, so is above statement.....
Vaibhav