Receiving error using tDotNetInstantiator

One Star

Receiving error using tDotNetInstantiator

Hi Everyone,
I am a new user to Talend and am hoping that someone may be able to assist with an issue I am having. I am currently attempting to use tDotNetInstantiator to instantiate a .NET class that wraps a COM object. In my JOB, I have the tDotNetInstantiator component linked to a tDotNetRow component, but when I run the job, I get the following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Windows\System32\janet-win32.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at sepg.almconnector_dotnet_0_1.ALMConnector_DotNet.tDotNETInstantiate_1Process(ALMConnector_DotNet.java:337)
at sepg.almconnector_dotnet_0_1.ALMConnector_DotNet.runJobInTOS(ALMConnector_DotNet.java:616)
at sepg.almconnector_dotnet_0_1.ALMConnector_DotNet.main(ALMConnector_DotNet.java:484)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Windows\System32\janet-win32.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.net.Object.loadLibrary(Object.java:201)
at org.talend.net.Object.<clinit>(Object.java:164)
at sepg.almconnector_dotnet_0_1.ALMConnector_DotNet.tDotNETInstantiate_1Process(ALMConnector_DotNet.java:292)
I am currently running the 32bit version of Talend Open Studio for ESB on Windows 7 64bit. The janet_win*.dll files are located as follows:
janet-win32.dll - C:\Windows\SysWOW64
janet-win64.dll - C:\Windows\System32
My .NET object is targeted for x86 and version 4 of the .NET framework and I also have the correct janet files downloaded.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thank you,
Craig
One Star

Re: Receiving error using tDotNetInstantiator

Hi Everyone,
I am also getting the same problem.
Please share solution, if anyone has it as early as possible.
One Star

hi i'm also searching for same thing please share some. inputs..

Hi,
Please check the usage in component reference TalendHelpCenter:tDotNETInstantiate.
Reference:To use this component, you must first install the runtime DLLs, for example janet-win32.dll for Windows 32-bit version and janet-win64.dll for Windows 64-bit version, from the corresponding Microsoft Visual C Redistributable Package. This allows you to avoid errors like the UnsatisfiedLinkError on dependent DLL.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi
I am getting the same error now. Can you please help me resolve this?
Thanks