Reading all files from the directory

One Star

Reading all files from the directory

Which component to use to pick all files in from the directory and and processing file it should archive file in someother location.
Seven Stars

Re: Reading all files from the directory

tFileArchive
One Star

I m using tFileList to read files from directories. After reading files I need them to archived so that I should read them second time when job runs again. How can I do that.
Seven Stars

Link tFileArchive (or tFileCopy) to the tFileOutputDelimited with OnComponentOK. Note that tFileArchive does not add new files to an existing archive; it will replace the existing archive.
One Star

tFileArchive- input folder and archive file name needs to be specified. It archive all files in one file. I need separate archive files for each input file. After archival remove files from input folder.
Seven Stars

tFileArchive has a check-box in the basic settings to include "All Files" by default. If you uncheck it, you can specify exactly which file(s) you want to include in the archive. It does not currently include an option to "move" the files to the archive (i.e. to delete them after zipping them) but you can follow the tFileArchive with a tFileDelete.
One Star

I want each file should be archived separately.
Seven Stars

If you've joined tFileArchive to the tFileOutputDelimited with OnComponentOK as I suggested, it will run for each iteration from tFileList so you can archive each file separately.