Read data from mutiple tables with different schema and load it targte tables

Seven Stars

Read data from mutiple tables with different schema and load it targte tables

Hi,

please help me out i wanted to to implement a job in such a way,

i have to read tables with different schema from AccessDB and load it to oracle in a single job instead of creating multiple job or subjobs

eg: src a,b,c,d,.... to target x,y,z,

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Meena

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Read data from mutiple tables with different schema and load it targte tables

if you are using enterprise edition u can find option as dynamic schema .By using it u can complete your job

All Replies
Thirteen Stars

Re: Read data from mutiple tables with different schema and load it targte tables

All those tables have same structure?
Manohar B
Six Stars

I have the same issue... In the database, I have 100 tables and all tables have different structure.

Is anyone know how we read table without knowing the schema

Six Stars

if you are using enterprise edition u can find option as dynamic schema .By using it u can complete your job

Six Stars

In some files, I have different delimiter in the header.

Name:Age:Address

as,12,pp

ak,13,op

Hello,

sunilindu wrote:

In some files, I have different delimiter in the header.

Name:Age:Address

as,12,pp

ak,13,op

Does the "dynamic schema" feature work for you?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

No, In the dynamic option we have to select only one single delimiter.

Is any way to mention multiple delimiter?

Hello,

Your input source and target output are both tables? Have you already checked this online document about:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/How-to-process-changing-data-structure/ta-p/2...?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.