Five Stars

Read SAP HANA column views

Hello, I encountered a problem when I trying to connect to the SAP HANA database using Talend 6.3.1, connection was set up successfully, but the tables and column views could not be seen from the connection , no views or tables can be seen from schema ""_SYS_BIC", could anyone of you can help me out?

3 REPLIES

Re: Read SAP HANA column views

Hello,

Did you use "SAP Connection" under metadata to create your connection? Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:Centralizing SAP metadata to retrieve your sap table? More information will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

hi, I tried to connect to SAP HANA, not SAP,  so I choose "Db Connection" under Metadata, I connect to the schema "_SYS_BIC" successfully,  but cannot retrieve the tables or views when I do the Retrieve Schema.

Untitled picture.png

Hello,

You are creating a metadata DB connection for SAP Hana as general JDBC? Does this issue repro on other build version V 6.4? 

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.