Read Excel sheet input and count number of records present in each row and provide result success and failure inserting into database

Six Stars

Read Excel sheet input and count number of records present in each row and provide result success and failure inserting into database

Hello Talend Community,

I need to know which component will support to count the number of records inserted success and failure while inserting into database using Excel sheet as input.

Please help me any one. It is very important for me.

Regards,

P.Surendra.

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Read Excel sheet input and count number of records present in each row and provide result success and failure inserting into database

Hello manohar B,

I did as per your input but in code content of tJava  what should i provide the value.

Please give input on same.

Thanks in Advance,

P.Surendra.

All Replies
Thirteen Stars

Re: Read Excel sheet input and count number of records present in each row and provide result success and failure inserting into database

Six Stars

Hello Manohar B,

Is there any specific component to use for defining this value 
"The total number of processed files is: "+((Integer)globalMap.get("tOracleOutput_1_NB_LINE_INSERTED"));

Because i am not using any tsendemail component in my requirement so please suggest where i can define 1_NB_LINE, 1_NB_LINE_INSERTED, 1_NB_LINE_UPDATED, 1_NB_LINE_REJECTED like this i need complete output.

So please guide me.

Best Regards,

P.Surendra. 

Thirteen Stars

@surendra,you can use tJava component to print that values.

Manohar B
Thirteen Stars

@surendra,you can use tJava component to print that values.

Manohar B
Tags (1)
Six Stars

Hello Manohar B,

Thanks for prompt response.

I used same thing in my job but getting an error please have look on screen shot and help me.

Regards,

P.Surendra.

Thirteen Stars

@surendra,you need to use tjava on component ok of tOracleoutput.

Manohar B
Six Stars

Hello manohar B,

I did as per your input but in code content of tJava  what should i provide the value.

Please give input on same.

Thanks in Advance,

P.Surendra.

Six Stars

Hi Manohar B,

I got solution thanks for helping and encouraging for new people to learn Talend.