Four Stars

Rally Data Pull : Execution failed : Job execution failed. [Cannot run program "%~d0 ": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified]

Hi, I'm new to talend, and trying to configure a job to pull data from Rally. However, after providing the URL, Query, and selecting authentication as basic, I'm unable to pass through.. I'm just mapping the trestclient job to tlogrow by syncing the schema.. Any help in this regard is much appreciated.
  • Data Integration
3 REPLIES
Six Stars

Re: Rally Data Pull : Execution failed : Job execution failed. [Cannot run program "%~d0 ": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified]

hi,

Can you please post a screenshot of your job design?

Full error message in the message. 

Cheers!

Four Stars

Re: Rally Data Pull : Execution failed : Job execution failed. [Cannot run program "%~d0 ": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified]

Hey!! Sorry for the bother.. I could able to resolve the issue. Thanks alot!!
Four Stars

Hello, 

I am getting the same error now. What was the resolution for the same. Appreciate your help