Four Stars

RabbitMQ pub-sub pattern using cMQConnectionFactory and cAMQP

Hi!

I use RabbitMQ as message broker and trying to implement pub-sub pattern.

I've created an exchange in RabbitMQ and bound two queues to it. Receiving works well, but I have trouble sending messages to an exchange inside a route. Only option in cAMQP seems to be sending messages to a queue.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, how cMQConnectionFactory or cAMQP should be configured in my case. Thank you!

2 REPLIES

Re: RabbitMQ pub-sub pattern using cMQConnectionFactory and cAMQP

Hello,

We have redirected your issue to talend ESB experts and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Ten Stars

Re: RabbitMQ pub-sub pattern using cMQConnectionFactory and cAMQP

could You explain - what is the problem?

- what version of RabbitMQ are You use? (cloud or standalone server)?

generally it work, and receive and send messages and with connection factory and with cMessageEndpoint

what I found (I not a great expert in RabbitMQ) - it very critical for properties, like - durable, auto-delete and etc
by default from Talend it come - both false, and if on Server side any of them enabled - Talend can not connect to server

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 12.36.36 AM.png  Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 12.36.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-08 at 1.18.37 AM.png  Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 1.20.19 AM.png

-----------