REST service works in studio GET returns 404 when deployed

Six Stars

REST service works in studio GET returns 404 when deployed

Hi,

Hope that somebody can point me in the right direction have been searching for an aswer for 2 days now. 

I am using talend 6.3 community ESB. I have developed and tested the service in the Studio where it works as expected. Only when I deploy the service to the runtime the GET operation for Expense stops working and returns a 404. The two other operations GET Attachment and Status PUT work.

Overview of the complet job in the studio.

overview.PNG

Rest endpoint configrest_endpoints.PNG

WADL of deployed service

wadl.PNG

SoapUI test to deployed service returns 404, while a 200 was expected. Studio returns a 204 because there is no data for the authenticated user null available.

get-e.PNG

Thanks for any points and your time.

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: REST service works in studio GET returns 404 when deployed

Oke, managed to find the problem, the filelist had "generate error if no file is found" not ticked. And a new security policy prevented the upload file in another service from beeing created, while there was a record in the work DB tabel. So cleaning the work DB tabel should have been done after the security policy issue was solved.

All Replies
Community Manager

Six Stars

Oke, managed to find the problem, the filelist had "generate error if no file is found" not ticked. And a new security policy prevented the upload file in another service from beeing created, while there was a record in the work DB tabel. So cleaning the work DB tabel should have been done after the security policy issue was solved.