Five Stars

REST service works in studio GET returns 404 when deployed

Hi,

Hope that somebody can point me in the right direction have been searching for an aswer for 2 days now. 

I am using talend 6.3 community ESB. I have developed and tested the service in the Studio where it works as expected. Only when I deploy the service to the runtime the GET operation for Expense stops working and returns a 404. The two other operations GET Attachment and Status PUT work.

Overview of the complet job in the studio.

overview.PNG

Rest endpoint configrest_endpoints.PNG

WADL of deployed service

wadl.PNG

SoapUI test to deployed service returns 404, while a 200 was expected. Studio returns a 204 because there is no data for the authenticated user null available.

get-e.PNG

Thanks for any points and your time.

• ESB
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: REST service works in studio GET returns 404 when deployed

Oke, managed to find the problem, the filelist had "generate error if no file is found" not ticked. And a new security policy prevented the upload file in another service from beeing created, while there was a record in the work DB tabel. So cleaning the work DB tabel should have been done after the security policy issue was solved.
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Five Stars

Oke, managed to find the problem, the filelist had "generate error if no file is found" not ticked. And a new security policy prevented the upload file in another service from beeing created, while there was a record in the work DB tabel. So cleaning the work DB tabel should have been done after the security policy issue was solved.