Questions about Talend Open Studio, JasperETL License and some more

One Star

Questions about Talend Open Studio, JasperETL License and some more

Hello,
I' currentlly evaluating some free etl tools. I'm a little bit confused about Talend and Jaspersoft.
First of all what tool, Talend Open Studio and/or JasperETL is free to use for companies?
I guess it is JasperELT, but I'm not able to find a working download link. The version which I can download from sourceforge.net is very old (Version 2.0.0) and not running on my plattform. The download link from the community site is not working (Error: The page you requested does not exist).
Thanks for your help.
One Star

Re: Questions about Talend Open Studio, JasperETL License and some more

Please ignore my second question about the download link. The download works when using firefox, no idear why IE11 is not working.
So it would be fine if anyone can explain to me the question about the license.

Hi,
Talend Open Source is free to use. In addition, talend also provides user with a free trial Talend Enterprise for Data Integration.
You can download it freely from Talend Official WebSite:https://www.talend.com/enterprise-data-integration
What's your job requirment? ETL Team working?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello Sabrina,
thanks for your anser. We have a small dataware house and we are not working in a ETL Team.
Best regards
Jörn

Hi Jörn,
Are Talend Open Studio products OK with your job requirment?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

That's what I'm going to test.
But Talend Open Studio products are complete open source, right?

Hi,
Talend Open Studio products are complete open source. 
Talend Enterprise Subscription Products are for charge on which you have to use "License".
Feel free to post your issue here.
Best regards
Sabrina
--