Query for each row from input?

One Star

Query for each row from input?

I have a relatively small set of input data. For each row in this input data I need to look for a matching row in a different database. Due to the size of the master database it's not really practical to just select all rows and use a tMap component - I need to run a query for each of the incoming rows.
I thought the tSybaseRow component sounded correct based on the description but when I put in the query, add PreparedStatement parameters, and change the schema accordingly I get a warning and an error ("Warning: Paremeter (Query): schema is different from the query." and Error: "The schema from the input link "row5\" is different from the schema defined in the component").
How can I get this done?
Seven Stars

Re: Query for each row from input?

You should use a standard input component for your lookup but select the "Reload at each row" option in tMap. There are detailed notes in the help about this option.
One Star

Re: Query for each row from input?

You should use a standard input component for your lookup but select the "Reload at each row" option in tMap. There are detailed notes in the help about this option.

Thanks!