Pushing data from Talend to PowerBI

Five Stars

Pushing data from Talend to PowerBI

I have an ETL-like job in Talend Open Studio that loads data from csv files, applies some transformation then dumps the data as one table into a an SQLite Database. My goal is to push the table stored in that database into PowerBI to create reports. The only way to integrate Talend with PowerBi is through the use of REST APIs. I am completely blank on this and do not know where to start and how to start with the component tRESTClient to configure it properly to push the dataset into PowerBI.

Has anyone been able to integrate PowerBI with Talend Open Studio before? What is an alternative approach for my problem if this is not possible ?

Employee

Re: Pushing data from Talend to PowerBI

Hi,

Like you had mentioned, you can integrate Power BI using APIs. Please refer the list of APIs available from below link.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/Can-Power-BI-connect-with-Talend/ta-p/53...

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 2

Part 2 of a series on Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 3

Read about some useful Context Variable ideas