Project Authorization error

One Star

Project Authorization error

Hi I have created one user will all role and one project xyz. When I am trying to give project authorization, I am not able to see project name on Right hand side. On top of TAC window: it thorws error:
Operation failed: 500 The call failed to server, see server log for detail--more info see log detail.
My tomcat ser is UP and in started state. if required log file,please let me know from where I can get this log file.
I think this is in /webapps/web_inf/Classes/Configuration file
Help me to resolve this issue.
Cheers,
Siegfried

Re: Project Authorization error

Hi, siegfried
Thanks for your attention on Talend. For your issue, the Tomcat server has a little delay sometimes. You need re-start your TAC til the Tomcat server work well. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best Regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I'm having the same issue. I have re-started TAC couple times, NO LUCK!
I look into the log and it shows:
ERROR TalendRemoteServiceServlet - Unexpected exception !!!
java.lang.NullPointerException at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.remoterepositorymgt.view.ProjectViewAdapter.hib2Gwt(ProjectViewAdapter.java:220)
The Talend is v5.1.1. What else I can do?
Regards,
Simon

Hi, sxu
Make sure some settings on the machine and network work well, and would you mind providing your issue screenshot to us? First of all, be sure the Tomcat server is OK for you. From your error log, we just see something wrong with your connection between Tomcat server and TAC.
Best Regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
With the help from Talend Support, the issue has been resolved. It was caused by invalid data in table userprojectauthorization of Talend Administration DB. We believe the invalid data was generated by the Talend migration process.
Thanks,
Simon

Hi, sxu
Thanks for your feedback, it is useful for us.
Best Regards
Sabrina
--