One Star

Problems with dbc.OracleConnection.setSessionTimeZone

Hi all,
I have a problem with a job.
I think the problem is due to the use of many oracle drivers in the same job
All the informations on the job
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots
http://hpics.li/a98556a
http://hpics.li/e498d87
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table on 3 differents Database
MVT_PRET on the left = oracle drivers 8
TRANSCO_BSCS = oracle drivers 11
MVT_PRET on the rigth= oracle drivers 11
Error message
Démarrage du job PA0_MVT_PRET a 13:28 16/12/2013.
connecting to socket on port 3830
connected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
The method setSessionTimeZone(String) is undefined for the type OracleConnection
at isodore_savanoo.pa0_mvt_pret_0_1.PA0_MVT_PRET.tOracleInput_3Process(PA0_MVT_PRET.java:3090)
at isodore_savanoo.pa0_mvt_pret_0_1.PA0_MVT_PRET.tOracleInput_2Process(PA0_MVT_PRET.java:1887)
at isodore_savanoo.pa0_mvt_pret_0_1.PA0_MVT_PRET.runJobInTOS(PA0_MVT_PRET.java:6194)
at isodore_savanoo.pa0_mvt_pret_0_1.PA0_MVT_PRET.main(PA0_MVT_PRET.java:5889)
disconnected
Job PA0_MVT_PRET terminé à 13:28 16/12/2013.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talend version
Talend Enterprise Data Integration,
Version: 5.3.1
Build id: r104014
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your help
Clément
2 REPLIES

Re: Problems with dbc.OracleConnection.setSessionTimeZone

Hi,
Could you please open a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can schedule a webex with you to see if it is a bug.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: Problems with dbc.OracleConnection.setSessionTimeZone

I have been having problems with exactly the same error.
I have a simple main job 'Orchestration' that calls other jobs in the appropriate order. Following from clemoreau's post I discovered that one of the jobs was using the Oracle 8 driver while another was using the the Oracle 11-6 driver. The problem went away when I made sure that only one driver version was being used in any of the jobs linked to from Orchestration.
I'm using Talend 5.6 and this problem happens on both Windows and Mac.