Problem with tWriteJSONField: Group By shifted in result set?

Four Stars

Problem with tWriteJSONField: Group By shifted in result set?

Hello,

i have a problem with the tWriteJSONField-component.
The current job (simplified) looks like this:
tMysqlInput => (tSortRow) => tWriteJSONField => tLogRow

The DB-Input-Data looks like:

|id     |typ|client_id|dayofweek|from_m|to_m|from_a|to_a|singleday|singlemonth|comment|odd_week|
|=------+---+---------+---------+------+----+------+----+---------+-----------+-------+-------=|
|1640760|a  |24       |0        |0000  |0000|0000  |0000|0        |0          |       |false   |
|1640761|a  |24       |1        |0800  |0000|0000  |1830|0        |0          |       |false   |
|1640766|a  |24       |6        |0830  |1300|0000  |0000|0        |0          |       |false   |
|1640767|a  |32       |0        |0     |0   |0     |0   |0        |0          |       |false   |
|1640768|a  |32       |1        |0830  |1830|0     |0   |0        |0          |       |false   |

These are opening times for clients. My goal is it to build a single json for all opening times per client. Expected Output is:

|client_id|openings
|24       |{"openings":}|
|32       |{"openings":}      |

Instead, what i actually get is:
|client_id|openings
|32       |{"openings":}|
|64       |{"openings":}      |

As you see the client_id does not match the client_id in the openings-json. They are all shifted by one row: The client_id 32 gets the openings from the client 24, client 64 gets the openings from client 32 and so on.

I tried to sort the data with a tSortRow before the tWriteJsonField but it stays the same.
I attached images from the job and the configuration of tWriteJSONField.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you

Re: Problem with tWriteJSONField: Group By shifted in result set?

Hi,
What's the actual result when you design your job as:tMysqlInput  => tWriteJSONField => tLogRow?
The "group by" field on component tWriteJsonField should work well.
What's the build version you are using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
it looks the same. I made a screenshot to show the Job:

As you can see the "client_id" doesn't match the "client_id" in "openings". Only the last one is correct, but the client 62 is then duplicated.
I've used this component before in other Jobs and also never had this problem.

Build-Version: Talend Open Studio ESB 6.1.1.20151214_1327
One Star

I am actually seeing the exact same behavior that is being described here.
I am on Talend Big Data build: 20160615_1327_patch

Is there any solution to this as this essentially renders the tWriteJsonField component useless.
Four Stars

BUMP!!
Has anyone found a solution for this?
I am having exactly the same issue! 
Thanks,
pp84