Problem with tS3Connection

Four Stars

Problem with tS3Connection

Hi,

I am using Talend for BigData version 7.1.1.

I am trying to create a AWS S3 connection by using tS3Connection. I have entered my Access Key, Secret Key, and Region. When I try to compile, I notice that there are some errors. 

com.amazonaws.auth.AWSCredentials credentials_tS3Connection_1 = new com.amazonaws.auth.BasicAWSCredentials(

"****access_key****",

decryptedPassword_tS3Connection_1);

There seems to be a problem with a missing AWSCredentials class in com.amazonaws.auth

Has anybody ever had this problem?

Employee

Re: Problem with tS3Connection

Hi,

Did you install the Jars needed for this component?

image.png

If the error persists, could you please raise a ticket to Talend R&D team using the link below with your error details, screen shots and other details?

https://jira.talendforge.org

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Four Stars

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 9.02.21 AM.png

Hi Nikhil, all the needed jars have been installed. But I did noticed that when I do a Show Modules, I see that this one is not installed. How could I install it. I don't see the jar in the 'Install Additional Packages'?

Employee

Hi,

Could you please try the steps outlined in below link?

https://help.talend.com/reader/JoDPA5CxpUcrjx1PF6gUgQ/uam2vfCM9YpknRB7IKBVcA

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now