Problem with connection pooling using Datasource alias

One Star

Problem with connection pooling using Datasource alias

Hi,
First I have done connection pooling using Datasource alias in tJDBCConnection component. But when I remove the xml file or deselect Datasource alias check box it's giving error in karaf. Karaf still showing that spring xml file exist in bundle. But there is no existence of spring xml file in the job or in deploy folder.
Can any one say that how to remove this spring file. Thanking you,
Regards,
Sanjay

Re: Problem with connection pooling using Datasource alias

Hi,
Is there any error log in Talend runtime? What's your job design? Design a job in DI and deploy it in runtime?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Actually job is running fine in Talend environment. When I am trying to run it in karaf instead of Created, it showing job in Gracepriode. When I wrote in command line log:display. It showing error in spring xml file. There is no DataSource alias but it's still showing that xml spring file error.
I could not understand where job is getting that connection pooling file. Thanking you,
Regards,
Sanjay

Hi,
I found a related bug on jira https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-26247, could you please check it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.