Five Stars

Problem with builded .kar file for routes

Hello, all! I have problem with deploying a route, contained job.  I put builded a kar archive into the deploy folder on a producton server. Talend runtime added the kar-file, but not installed him

DumbRoute.pngRoute ExampleDumbExample.pngJob Example

Talend runtime added the kar-file, but don't installed it, with next errorDumbRouteDeployError.pngDeploy error

I tried to install bundle directly from repository, wth bundle:install mvnSmiley Surprisedrg.example.ibus.route/DumbRoute_DumbExample/0.2.0, but it caused next error.

BundleError.png

I guess a problem inside Talend Studio, but I don't understand how solve this problem.

Studio and Runtime version is 7.0.1.20180411_1414.

Thanks for your help)

9 REPLIES

Re: Problem with builded .kar file for routes

Hello,

What's your bundle status? "resolved"? Does it work after restarting your Karaf?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi, Sabrina. Thanks for you response.

The bundle doesn't have a status, because it is not installed. After restarting karaf it doesn't work too.

Hello,

Your route using cTalendJob works on design-time?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

We have a known issue that a route job that contains a cTalendJob from a reference project to a KAR file, when it's published to Nexus and deployed to Runtime using TAB (ESB Conductor) it's failing.

Are you using subscription solution 7.0.1 or open studio?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi.

I'm using Talend Open Studio ESB 7.0.1. And I'm deploying the KAR file manually, puting into the directory "<TalendRuntimePath>/container/deploy".

Hello,

It looks like Manifest file is not assembled correctly. Runtime is not able to install the feature.

Did you create a new route on v 7.0.1 or import an old one from a previous version?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

I create a route using the latest version of Talend Open Studio (20180411_1414-V7.0.1).

Hello,

We need more information to address your issue.

Are the versions of childjob called by cTalendJob different from parent route's version?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hello,

No. The childjob and route have the same version. Each of them has just one version.