HI I am using Talend 5.0 and am having a problem with TalendString.removeAccents function. I have a very large jobs that read from a delimited file and do a final filterRow where in one of the conditions removeAccents use. Use removeAccents because I have to see if it meets a field that I get in uppercase and without accent. condition I write input_row.NOMBRE_DECLARANTE.equals(TalendString.removeAccents(input_row.NOMBRE_DECLARANTE).toUpperCase())
The problem I have is that when you get ñ a word that has ñ does what I expect after the filter and if I remove the rejected rows shows me error message as advanced condition failed If I put "N". Equals (TalendString.removeAccents ("N"). ToUpperCase ()) does what I expect.
The codifiicación you use in file is: format: unix encoding: ISO-8859-1 Regards, Oscar Manso
Hi The problem is that if the text is SPAIN and compare it with the same text removed and passed to uppercase accents gives me the row to be rejected when it should say that is not rejected. I think this is because the coding that I have put in the file. I can tell you something. Regards, Oscar Manso