One Star

Problem while importing Excel file with pictures comment

Hello,
I have a problem when I create a metedata from an excel 2003 file containing a cell with a picture comment (like the one in the attached picture).
While importing the file through the wizard, in the second step, when I select the sheet, the preview of the sheet is not displayed (nothing is displayed).
And more importantly, in the third step of the wizard, I have a frightening java error message :
common.AssertionFailed
at common.Assert.verify(Assert.java:37)
at jxl.read.biff.SheetReader.handleObjectRecord(SheetReader.java:1601)
at jxl.read.biff.SheetReader.read(SheetReader.java:1012)
at jxl.read.biff.SheetImpl.readSheet(SheetImpl.java:676)
at jxl.read.biff.WorkbookParser.getSheet(WorkbookParser.java:252)
at jxl.read.biff.WorkbookParser.getSheet(WorkbookParser.java:285)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput$1RegexUtil_tFileInputExcel.getSheets(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:679)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.tFileInputExcelProcess(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:732)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.runJobInTOS(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:1093)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.main(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:991)
Exception in component tFileInputExcel
common.AssertionFailed
at common.Assert.verify(Assert.java:37)
at jxl.read.biff.SheetReader.handleObjectRecord(SheetReader.java:1601)
at jxl.read.biff.SheetReader.read(SheetReader.java:1012)
at jxl.read.biff.SheetImpl.readSheet(SheetImpl.java:676)
at jxl.read.biff.WorkbookParser.getSheet(WorkbookParser.java:252)
at jxl.read.biff.WorkbookParser.getSheet(WorkbookParser.java:285)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput$1RegexUtil_tFileInputExcel.getSheets(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:679)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.tFileInputExcelProcess(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:732)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.runJobInTOS(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:1093)
at test_bi.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.main(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:991)
Erreur de prévisualisation. Des paramètres doivent être modifiés.
Note : les erreurs de prévisualisation sont généralement dues à un mauvais paramètre d'encodage.
org.talend.designer.runprocess.shadow.ShadowFilePreview.preview(Unknown Source)
org.talend.repository.ui.utils.ShadowProcessHelper.getCsvArray(Unknown Source)
org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.files.excel.ExcelFileStep2Form$PreviewProcessor.nonUIProcessInThread(Unknown Source)
org.talend.commons.ui.swt.thread.SWTUIThreadProcessor$1.run(Unknown Source)

I have no problem while importing excel file without picture comment but just adding one is devastating for the import, and I have to import files containing dozens of these...
I use TOS 4.0.0.r39896.
Does anyone how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.
Fabien