Problem to run job deploy in Talend Runtime

One Star

Problem to run job deploy in Talend Runtime

I create a job (RESTService) in TOS version 6.1.1 witch retrieves data from a table of database. It works correctly.
I install Talend Runtime, start it and also the infrastructures services.
I deploy the job as OSGI bundle with success in Talend Runtime and i want to run this job through Talend Runtime now.
When i use these URLs i get the errors messages bellows:
1/ localhost:8090/Agents
 karaf@trun()> Exception in component tOracleInput_1
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver cannot be found by pr
ojet_test.RESTService_0.1.0
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(Bundl
eLoader.java:439)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.
java:352)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.
java:344)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleCl
assLoader.java:160)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
        at projet_test.restservice_0_1.RESTService.tRESTRequest_1_LoopProcess(RE
STService.java:1691)
        at projet_test.restservice_0_1.RESTService$RestServiceProviderImpl4Talen
dJob.processRequest(RESTService.java:393)
        at projet_test.restservice_0_1.RESTService$RestServiceProviderImpl4Talen
dJob.Agent(RESTService.java:493)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(Abst
ractInvoker.java:180)
        at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker
.java:96)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:200)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:99)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInv
okerInterceptor.java:59)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(Se
rviceInvokerInterceptor.java:96)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercept
orChain.java:308)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainIniti
ationObserver.java:121)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(Abstract
HTTPDestination.java:251)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(Je
ttyHTTPDestination.java:234)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTP
Handler.java:70)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandl
er.java:1129)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandle
r.java:1065)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.j
ava:141)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(Cont
extHandlerCollection.java:215)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper
.java:97)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.jav
a:257)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java
:540)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPoo
l.java:635)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool
.java:555)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2/ localhost:8040/Agents

Please kindly help me because I'm really stuck.
thank you in advance

Re: Problem to run job deploy in Talend Runtime

Hi,
It seems the library is not included in the exported OSGI bundle.
Have you already checked that ojdbc6.jar to see if it is in the exported jar lib folder? Could you please try to add the jar in ..\Runtime_ESBSE\container\lib\ext folder to see if it works?
Please take a look at a related forum:http://community.talend.com:80/t5/Deployment/resolved-java-lang-ClassNotFoundException-oracle-jdbc-d...
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.