One Star

Problem running my job "Execution failed: null"

Hi,
When i try to execute my job i get this message in the run tab: "Execution failed: null". I checked the components of my job and I don't see any error. Can someone tell me what can i do to solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Khor.
9 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Problem running my job "Execution failed: null"

hi
can you please post the screen shot?
One Star mpa
One Star

Khor,
A screenshot of your job would be nice. Is it the entire error that you get?
I think had something similar a long time ago and it contained a code in front of it I think.
Regards
One Star

close job and and open and run again...
One Star

Hi,
I already tried closing the job and opening to run again, I get the same error. I have a tMap component with two warnings but I can't open it, I can't even copy the subjob and paste it in another job.
Screenshot:
One Star

Hi,
I've been finally able to copy the subjob in another job and it works well (I don't understand why).
Thanks for all your help,
Khor.
One Star

Hi,
I would appreciate if someone knows what happened and can tell me what to do so I can fix it if happens again.
One Star

I randomly get this error in Talend 5.1 on Win 7 64 bit. Restarting Tanlend makes it go away for some time.
One Star

Hello,
Has Talend been able to find a resolution to this issue?? The issue still persists in 5.2 & 5.3.
Restarting the application should not be a long term solution...

Hi,
I think this issue is just for specified test case. Please see the related bug https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-22296.
Is there any generated code after switching "Designer" tab to "Code" tab?
I've been finally able to copy the subjob in another job and it works wel

Is this suggestion working for your case?
NB: It is better to address this issue if there is error log provided and job designed screenshots.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.