One Star

Problem in SQL BUILDER - Talend Open Studio 6.0.0

Hello,
I have a query in the component . If I click to open it in SQL BUILDER this does not have anything

Thank you
12 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Problem in SQL BUILDER - Talend Open Studio 6.0.0

Immagini
One Star

Help me for the problem
One Star

I have the same problem already since version 5.6. No solution found. I have to manually copy the query to QueryBuilder and then it does copy the query back to the component correctly
One Star

I can not believe it. I hope will be fixed the bug.
Thank you
One Star

Dear all,
I have noticed the same problem in version 6.1.0.20150902_1604-M2 . Whatever tinput component I choose it is everytime empty.
One Star

I still have this issue in version 6.1.0 RC1. Does anybody else has the same problem or has a solution for it? I assume that it maybe has nothing to do with Talend but with the environment.
One Star

Hello, I have the same problem.

Hi,
Are you using 64 bit JDK?
Is your DB connection Ok with you? Have you tried to manually copy the query to QueryBuilder to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Are you using 64 bit JDK?
Is your DB connection Ok with you? Have you tried to manually copy the query to QueryBuilder to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina

I have the same problem on 32 and 64 bit JDK. If  manually copy the query to QueryBuilder all works fine. But after reopen QueryBuilder it still empty

Hi,
Here is a related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-32884.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina, i cant able to close SQL Builder, close button is not working. Please help. 
One Star

I have the same problem.  Running man icon in the sql builder does not respond and I am unable to close the sql builder screen.
Please help.